Student Online Services: Unofficial Transcripts


NOTE: If you have a SID that begins with a letter (such as FSC, PC9, PUY, etc.) you must enter in caps.


If you are unable to access your grades and need assistance, please contact the Registration Office.

  • Fort Steilacoom: (253) 964-6617
  • Puyallup: (253) 840-8400

Confidential student information may not be released over the phone.

Official transcripts

See our main website to request an official transcript.

If you have questions, call (253) 964-6617, or email