Welcome to EvCC's Student Record Tools
By registering, you assume responsibility for payment and know EvCC's policies and procedures.
It is recommended that you change your PIN number.
If you were denied access to your records there could be various reasons:
- Did you try during the hours that the Student Record Tools is available?
- Tuesday - Friday 4:00am - 9:00pm, Pacific Time
- From Saturday 6:00am through Monday 9:00pm, Pacific Time
- Some records have "holds" due to debts or other.
- If you attended several years ago, you may need to update your records.
- If you are experiencing difficulties with the Student Record Tools login, Student PIN, Registration or have any questions,
contact Enrollment Services:
- by phone at 425-388-9219 or 425-388-9208
- or by email at email@example.com
1098T IRS Tuition Statement Update
The former HOPE Scholarship is now under the new title as American Opportunity Credit / 1098T IRS Tuition Statement. You may also download your latest tax statement in MyEvCC.
- To check if you have any registration block messages, go to My Registration Blocks now in MyEvCC
- If you are making changes to your registration, always "add" a class before "dropping" one.
- Are you pursuing an Associate degree? Remember to work with an advisor. Please take special note of the diversity requirements.
- If you are registering for a course that you have previously completed, in order to improve your grade, you MUST submit a course repeat card to Enrollment Services immediately. Go to www.everettcc.edu/studentforms.